Friday, June 21, 2013

Once Tempted

Once Tempted
by Laura Moore
Rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Review:
I really liked this author's writing style. I was happy to keep reading and find out what happened next. Not quite a book that I'd stay up late reading. It took me a while to finish but I liked the story. I was a bit annoyed with the way everyone treated ex-girlfriend. It seemed like someone would have put her back in her place instead of everyone just quietly letting her have control of things when she felt like it. All of the major characters seemed so strong and yet they just stepped back whenever this girl said she wanted anything. The other odd thing to me was that there was no safe-sex talk in the book. No condoms, no pill, nothing. I kept waiting for it to become a plot device with a pregnancy or something, but there was nothing like that either. It just never came up at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment