Saturday, June 1, 2013

Age Of Consent

Age of Consent
by Victoria Gordon
Rating: 2 of 5 stars


My Review:
Another 80's Harlequin for me. This one wasn't quite as much of a soap opera. Some of the time, I wasn't sure what the point was. I couldn't really figure out where the tension was coming from. I mean, they probably could have had one conversation and decided it was fine for them to be together, end of story. Instead, the hero is very silent. Says nothing. Sometimes it seems like the only time he comes out of his office is to kiss the heroine, say that shouldn't have happened, and then disappear again. I was glad the heroine was working out stuff in her own life - taking charge of herself and figuring out what she wants. But I just didn't see much attraction between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment