Friday, June 21, 2013

Lover Undercover

Lover Undercover
by Samanthe Beck
Rating: 3 of 5 stars

My Review:
I was sort-of so-so on this book. When I read the description, I thought it would be really interesting. But somehow it just felt like it dragged along. It was the first or second chapter when I said, "oh, that's the guy that did it". And they never even look into him until like the very end of the book.

Plus there was the whole "you just like me because I'm acting like my sister". I would have bought it if the guy actually knew the sister first and then didn't realize they switched. But the hero didn't meet the sister until the middle of the book. It just didn't fit that she's all upset he called her the wrong name but that's the name she gave him first. It had nothing to do with who she was or if he was confusing her with her sister - because he hadn't known the sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment