Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rescue Me by Serena Bell

Rescue Me
by Serena Bell
Rating: 3 of 5 stars


My Review:
At the time I read this, I thought it was sweet and cute, but it moved really fast and ended too quickly. I guess I wasn't really comfortable with the characters getting around all the bases with someone they'd just met. I also felt sad that Molly was so convinced Dave had rescued her. She pretty much got all she needed by getting angry at her ex and being all stubborn and crazy. Dave gave her a boost of confidence, but she did the saving on her own. Their attraction was like “hey, we just met and now you're feeling me up”... on a ledge... with freezing conditions... In the end, it was just so short that I didn't get the feeling Molly and Dave really knew each other and even had any reason to like each other besides some general attraction before they're practically agreeing to have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment