Friday, August 2, 2013

Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella
by Gina Maxwell
Rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Review:
This was such a great book! I saw a recommendation from Ruthie Knox and had to give it a try. I loved the writing style and I felt very emotionally involved with the characters. I laughed, I cried and I could barely put the book down.

Lucie and Reid had a good amount of complexity and I love when characters are just good together - they really liked being around each other. The sexual energy was really hot and well written. There were some editing issues - words missing or wrong word, but it didn't interfere with my reading pleasure.

After the book was over, I realized that I would have liked to know more about the characters; they spent a lot of time together but afterwards it felt like you didn't know much about them besides how they were as a couple. Maybe that's a tribute to how well the book was written - I just didn't want it to end and didn't want to give up the visit I had with Lucie and Reid. Can't wait to read Gina's next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment