Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rocky's Entrance to the World

For anyone that doesn't know, I received a crochet peen from the venerable Jody Wallace who writes cool sci/fi stories and awesome parodies.  In her spare time she sells earrings and things on etsy and crochets peens for her friends...at least I think getting a peen means you count as a friend.

Anyway, I named my peen Rocky. He moans and he has all kinds of adventures at my house while the kids are at school. Which means he's been cooped up for the last two weeks while the kids were home.

Yesterday, I finally made another video of one of his adventures. I hope you enjoy it. If you have good ideas for more, pass them on so I have fresh fodder for future episodes.

These episodes are not specifically filthy, but you probably don't want your boss or your children watching. I made my husband watch and let's just say he found out things about me that he never thought he'd see.

If you haven't seen episode one, you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment