Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Bedwetter

The Bedwetter
by Sarah Silverman
Rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Review:
I thought this book was just ok. I laughed a few times. She gave a lot of the behind the scenes workings of her career that were interesting but I think if I had watched any of the shows she talks about, I would have been much more interested in what was happening. As it was, I have never seen any of the shows, so most of the information was irrelevant to me.

There were also some serious sad, OMG did that really happen, moments in the book. That made it really hard for me to get through. It was supposed to be this super funny story and instead it was a lot of filthy, behind-the-scenes details about the writing process from her shows along with stories of her life that might be funny or might be really shockingly sad.

Unless you're a huge Sarah Silverman fan, I don't think you'd get much out of this book. I didn't feel like I wasted my time, but I definitely didn't find it to be a fun, lighthearted book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment