Sunday, December 9, 2012

By Surprise


By Surprise
by Alyssa Turner
Rating: 4 of 5 stars


My Review:
I found this book in a roundabout sort of way and decided to give it a try. It ended up being quite different than I expected. Not bad but definitely different than my norm. This story involves a gay male couple who might be interested in including a woman in their lives. One of the hero's childhood friends comes back into his life and they end up all three attracted to each other. It was a sweet book - everyone definitely cared about each other and all had issues to work through about whether or not to act on their attraction. I don't know that I'd specifically read another book like this, but the book was well done and people who enjoy this sort of story would definitely enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment