Thursday, August 2, 2012

Forever And A Day

Forever and a Day
by Jill Shalvis
Rating: 5 of 5 stars


My Review:
I met Josh and Grace in Lucky In Love and At Last. I really liked both characters and anxiously waited for this book to be released. I had to go down to Target on release day and wait around while they searched for it.


I wish I could have read the whole thing in one sitting. I had to read it over three days instead. Jill Shalvis writes such likable characters. They have a nice heart and they're trying to do the right thing.


Josh and Grace had a nice emotional connection and they each had to figure out how to live their own lives instead of the lives their parents picked out although I would have liked to see how Grace's parents reacted to her growth.


This book was perfect for a Girl's Night In but be warned that it could be a really late night. Definitely a keeper. I'm sure I'll read the whole series multiple times. Can't wait for Jill's next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment